A session begins billing at the time the client booked it for, whether the client is present or not, and continues until the final load out. Consecutive studio day rate rentals (not hourly) are mandatory if gear or mixes are to be left set up overnight. Jackpot! Recording Studio accepts payment by Visa, MasterCard, check or cash. You will be billed separately by your engineer.
Payment is due at the end of the session. All mixes, CD-Rs, hard drives, master tapes, etc. shall remain the property of Jackpot! Recording Studio, Inc. until all invoices are paid in full. A day booking must wrap up before 6 am the following day.
We require a $100 per day deposit in advance at time of booking - payable by Visa, MasterCard or check. Your deposit will not be refunded if the session is cancelled with less
than one month's notice. Exceptions will be made for serious illness or death, not for lack of rehearsal time or lack of money.Media Rates
CD-R - $1
DVD-R - $2
new and used tape - ask us for current costsLIABILITY:
We are not legally or financially responsible for items brought into or left on the premises. It is recommended that clients obtain insurance to protect against possible damage expense or loss of article(s) of value left on the premises. This includes master tapes, hard drives, or any media left at Jackpot! during sessions or before payment. DIGITAL MEDIA WAIVER:
This information is intended to educate Jackpot! Recording Studio's clients about the nature of digital media and also to establish legal boundaries regarding their digital data.
Make multiple backups of your data. Unless there are at least two copies of the data somewhere it is not safe
. Three copies is preferred. This is YOUR responsibility! Backup copies of sessions in the digital realm should be made daily during the course of a session and taken home with the artist or producer at night. Post-session backups can be made onto external Firewire or USB hard drives, stored in an online data storage bank or burned to DVD-R or CD-R. There is no certainty that a CD-R or DVD-R will hold data for the long term or that a stored hard drive will play back after sitting for any amount of time so back up your data to newer media as time goes on. We highly recommend purchasing quality, name brand hard drives. Legal Responsibilities
1. Jackpot! Recording Studio, Inc. is not responsible for storing your data or audio tapes during the course of a recording project.
2. Jackpot! Recording Studio, Inc. is not responsible for storing your data or audio tapes once the project is completed.
3. Jackpot! Recording Studio, Inc. is not responsible for data left on premises, either the dissemination of said data or loss thereof.
4. Jackpot! Recording Studio, Inc. is not responsible for educating or instructing any client on the care and safety of digital data.
5. Jackpot! Recording Studio, Inc. is not responsible for unrecoverable data, whether it be on analog tape, hard drive, CD-R or DVD-R media.